Patient Participation Group
We have a well-established Patient Participation Group (PPG) and are often looking to recruit new members to ensure a representative group. The PPG aims to act as the ‘voice of patients’, reflecting local views and opinions and thereby having a say in changes and decisions taken within the Practice. The practice can also use the PPG as a ‘sounding board’ for new ideas they may wish to try.
Upcoming Meeting Dates
PPG Group Minutes
- 09/07/2020 PPG Minutes (PDF)
- 11/03/2020 PPG Minutes (PDF)
- 27/11/2019 PPG Minutes (PDF)
- 28/09/2019 PPG Minutes (PDF)
- 13/07/2019 PPG Minutes (PDF)
Virtual Patient Group
- Do you have something to say?
- But don’t have the time to attend meetings
- Do you have ideas on how to improve your local practice?
- Then join the “Virtual Patient Group”
We realise that many patients are unable to attend the meetings due to pressure from studies, work or family commitments but may want to have a say in what we do. We need and value the input from a wide range of patients especially the ones who are busy or with children or who may be carers for someone. Why not join our “virtual” community? We can keep in touch by email or telephone and you can play a very important role in our PPG.
As a member of the Virtual Patient Group we will send you emails asking for your opinion on a range of topics.
If you would like to join either of our PPG groups, please complete our PPG Registration Form.